Mentioned in the following
- Co-author with James Addis, Egress Guidelines for Residential Loft Tenants. New York: Lower Manhattan Loft Tenants Assn., 1990
- Co-editor, Women in Architecture, Heresies, Issue 11, 1981
- Co-author with Jan Bishop, "The Place of Birth," article in Heresies, Issue 11.
- Annette Fuentes, "Loisaida Homesteaders Buck the Odds," City Limits, April 1985
- Annette Fuentes, "National Congress of Neighborhood Women'", City Limits, April 1985.
- Joseph Giovannini, "Planning New Living Spaces for the Nontraditional Family," New York Times, September 1984.
- Anne Hornaday, "365 Days of Women Calendar," Workman Publishing, 1994.
- Suzanne Slesin,"The East Hampton Intercontinental Airport Competition," New York Times, June 1989.
- Suzanne Slesin,"Feminist Design," New York Times, July 1982.
- Leslie Kanes Weisman, Discrimination by Design: A Feminist Critique of the Man-Made Environment, University of Illinois Press,1992.
- "Women and Architecture: Architects Consider the Influence of Women on the Built Environment," A.I.A. Memo, September 1983